Note on COVID-19
>> In light of current restrictions for non-essential businesses to halt operations we are not scheduling any sessions at this time. If you would like to get on the waitlist for scheduling, please use the contact form. We will add you to the list in order and be in touch when it is safe to proceed with business operations. We anticipate keeping the below practices in place even at that time.
In light of the COVID-19 situation, we would like our clients and potential clients to know that we take your safety and health very seriously. Please keep the following in mind as you prepare to come in for your headshots:
• Our studio is a low-traffic space in a fairly isolated location
• We always disinfect our contact surfaces between clients and will continue to do so with extra diligence.
• We are scheduling 1 session per day for the foreseeable future in order to allow ample time for cleaning and disinfecting between sessions. Regardless of the amount of time you have booked, yours is the only session on the calendar for that day. We ask that you still respect the arrival and wrap times strictly.
• We are limiting capacity to no more than 4 people during a shoot, including the two of us. This means that no Shared Sessions that include an on-site HMUA will be scheduled at this time (as that would be 5 people).
• We respect guidelines for social distancing and will make special accommodations for clients that may need makeup application (e.g. gloves & mask, or guided self-application with new, clean tools). We leave it to your descretion to arrange safety precautions if you are hiring a professional HMUA for your session.
• We will work with you before your session if requested to get your plan locked down so you do not have to bring more than is necessary.
• We are monitoring our own temperatures (and our health in general) regularly. Should anything concerning arise on our end we will notify incoming clients immediately. We ask that those clients do the same.
If you have any concerns, feel free to reach out through our contact page.
Wishing you healthy Netflix binging during this strange and hopefully brief time.
-Allison & Matt