COVID-19 Safety Information
as of January 2021
We would like our clients and potential clients to know that we take your safety and health very seriously. Please keep the following in mind as you prepare to come in for your headshots:
• Our studio is a low-traffic space in a fairly isolated location.
• We are currently scheduling no more than 2 sessions per day, spaced at least 45 minutes apart to allow for cleaning and air circulation/filtration.
• We wear masks during your session and practice the appropriate social distancing throughout your shoot.
• We always disinfect our contact surfaces before and between clients and will continue to do so with extra diligence.
• Please arrive as close to camera-ready as possible – this means doing your own hair and makeup at home*. You can bring along hair and makeup products (including hot hair tools) for changes during the session. We can’t assist with these changes in any way other than through verbal recommendations.
• Male clients and female clients that prefer not to wear makeup still need to wear powder to keep shininess at bay. We recommend that everyone familiarize themselves with a basic makeup routine – this goes for our male clients as well – that includes concealer, foundation, and anti-shine powder.
• We will still provide anti-shine powder and disposable applicators for touch ups during the shoot (via self-application only).
• We will work with you before your session to get your plan locked down so you do not have to bring more than is necessary.
• We are monitoring our temperatures and our health regularly. Should anything concerning arise on our end we will notify incoming clients immediately. We ask that our clients do the same.
• We ask that you do not bring anyone along to your session unless absolutely necessary.
*PROFESSIONAL HAIR & MAKEUP ARTISTRY: Now may not be the best time to book a session with a hair and makeup artist because of the extended close proximity required. But we leave that decision to you and your HMUA of choice. If you elect to go this route, please consider getting a test and quarantining strictly for several days leading up to your session to ensure everyone stays safe and healthy.
>> If you are feeling at all ill or have been in contact with someone who is ill please do not come in. If you are concerned about deposits, just contact us and we’ll work it out. We will ask you to leave if you are showing any signs of illness.